Sunday 22 November 2009


Today there was a myfoodonme incident that resulted in an injury. Upon biting into the egg and bacon roll that my friend had made me for brunch, the molten hot egg yolk scalded my neck, ruined my dress and ended up all over her bathroom sink. I wasn't eating the roll in the bathroom, that would be weird, but the viscosity of the egg yolk meant that it was still making its journey down my person by the time I reached the sink to clean up the mess. Upon posting this incident onto twitter I was reminded by my friend @comedyteddy of this unfortunate egg related injury that befell Rangers player Kirk Broadfoot earlier this year - http://tinyurl.com/ojpat5. Eggs are dangerous people. Don't have nightmares.

1 comment:

  1. When my mum first got a microwave, she didn't realise the explosive nature of eggs in them. Her attempt at heating scotch eggs resulted in a fairly impressive blast inside the oven.

    The egg is a foe to be respected!

    ReplyDelete